Monday, September 17, 2007

Just call me a blog slacker. As you now know, I am pregnant. Consequently, I am feeling cruddy most of every day. I didn't even get on the computer yesterday! Weird, I know. I have my first official OB appointment on Friday. The unique thing about that is that it's Eden's first birthday, too! Since I had the emergency c section last time, I have to see the doctor--no more midwife. Boo hoo! I really like Dr. Marichal, so it won't be too trying. He had oversight during my last pregnancy. Today I am 8 weeks, 5 days along. My due date is April 23rd. It's just a few weeks before my 40th birthday in June and a month after Stu's 40th. The u/s pic below is at 8 weeks. That's a little more info for you, but I've got to go get littles ready for bed now. Have a great week!

No comments: