Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Ad nauseum

The past several days I have been suffering from some pretty significant nausea. It seemed to get worse over the past week or so. I am 16 weeks pregnant tomorrow and am just puzzled by this. You know how they say that every pregnancy is different? It's true. Although, with my other 2 girlie pregnancies I had nausea much longer than the boys. By 14 weeks with the boys it was over. So...I am thinking this is a girl again. I think that would be fun, but am not sure which I prefer. I guess at this point it doesn't matter. I didn't have a sister at all, so it would be nice for Eden to have a baby sis close to her age. I think there will be a lot of fighting between the two because they are close. We'll just see! Today I am taking vitamin B6 and going to get a sea band so that maybe that will help me. Here's to hoping!

2 comments:

Monika @ Lovely Bookshelf said...

*hugs* hope you get relief from the nausea soon!

Kathie said...

Hope you are feeling better soon. Do you have a daughter named "Eden"? So do I. I love the name although you don't find very many children named Eden.
Enjoyed stopping by your blog today. Blessings from a missionary in Costa Rica