Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My 40th Birthday Beach Trip

Mima shades Joshua
Josh poolside
Max shows off his shell
My Dad (Pipa) and Eden at Siesta Key Beach

Jamie and Mom
Buffet says "hi" to the kids
The fam at the beach
Eden hangs out with Celeste in the pool
Jamie 14, Jamie 37, Nancy 40!!

I had a wonderful 40th birthday. I will post a link to more pictures soon! My kids gave me an iPod Shuffle. It is SO much fun! I'm listening now! (I should be sleeping...) I went shopping with my Mom and had a GREAT birthday dinner with my family and birthday buddy, my brother, Jamie. It's hard work, but I am enjoying my 7 week old birthday present, too. God is good!

3 comments:

Aisling said...

I am Soooo looking forward to our holiday (sorry, vacation) this year. We get to go to the beach. My boys get bored sitting on the beach, but at 13 and 16 they are old enough to go do what they want at the holiday park we are at, which is the other side of the road from the beach.
Hope the weatehr is good.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday ~ I'm glad I came across your blog through athinkingwoman's. God bless you and your family! Our boys are 17, 13, 9 and 6; daughter is 15.

Chris@Joyful Mother said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR FRIEND!!! LOOKS LIKE YOU HAD FUN, FUN, FUN!!!!