Monday, July 13, 2009

Coming Late January 2010...

"For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them." Psalm 139: 13-16
Wow! Some days that is all I can say... I choose to focus on the sovereignty of God. He knew all of this, that I would be a mother to so many, before I was born. I think He must have a huge sense of humor because I am really not doing this very well. We need prayers for provision more than ever. Please bless my husband in his endeavors to support our family--especially in this downturned economy and tenuous political time. I am currently 11.5 weeks along. I don't feel too terribly bad. I really could use more help. Too bad Jamie is gone for the summer. He loves to cook and does our family cooking when I am feeling sick. This ultrasound was from my 1st appointment. It looks like Dr. M wants to do another C-Section as it would be my 3rd. Also, please pray that some would have a kind word instead of criticism as my life is more challenging than ever and I don't want to deal with strife and others' negativity right now.

5 comments:

rebecca said...

Yay for January babies! I am expecting at the beginning of the month, though I think hubby wants to try and make it a late December baby for the tax cut.

Amanda said...

First of all...Congrats on your new baby :) I am due with my 3rd boy in November. Anyways! I found your blog through the raising olives blog. I was soooo excited to see your "vaccination information" part you have!! I am always telling people (who are willing to have an open mind) about the dangers of them. We started going to a chiropractor 3 years ago... and he is the one who first opened our eyes to the idea. There are also probably 10 families at our church who choose not to vaccinate either... (I should just get your email.. cause this will take up your entire blog) but anyways...I found your information VERY interesting.. and it is always nice to see people feel the same way I do!! Keep it up! amandalrust@yahoo.com

Cheryl Pitt said...

Congrats, congrats, congrats! I'm so jealously happy for you :)

Amanda said...

Nancy,
I am so happy for you!!! You are an amazing mom and I know you will handle an eighth better than I did a fourth!

Unknown said...

I can't get enough of looking at this picture! It's so beautiful! Thank you God!