Wednesday, May 19, 2010

An Encouraging Visitor

Max (9) takes a picture of our morning visitor. (See his reflection?!)
The American Lady Butterfly by Max

We had a precious butterfly visit us this morning. I really feel that God sent it as an encouragement to me. It kept coming back for over an hour and so lots of pictures were taken. Max, age 9, took these two and my favorite is the one with his reflection in it!
And he who was seated on the throne said, “Behold, I am making all things new.” (Rev. 21:5)

1 comment:

Immeasurably More Mama said...

Wow! Great pics!

Nancy, I noticed that you posted your double stroller on Craigslist again and I would love to see it! I'm sorry it didn't work out last month - we went out of town and life happened and I just assumed you had sold it. If you still have it then shoot me an email. : )
mandimoseley@hotmail.com