Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Two Great Homeschooling Ideas

This week I have come across 2 homeschooling ideas that I think would be helpful.  I wanted to share them with you!

A great January Planner for you that's FREE!


We will be using this for chore charts and planning.  I've already gotten started with it.  It's great to have such a cute planner to work with and it really put me in a lively mood for homeschooling in 2011.  Enjoy!

I found this link on Facebook and it's a great idea!  I wish I had thought of it.  Did you ever just want to buy a homeschool book for less?  Do you ever find that you have trouble reselling things and it's a hassle?  If you don't need curriculum for an extended period of time then RENTING books for homeschool may be for you. Check out this new site!

1 comment:

Homeschoolbookrenter.com said...

Glad you found us! We hope that this is a great help for many families out there. My wife came up with the idea after another year of searching all over for good curriculum at a discount. Happy Homeschooling!

Jesse and Candis
Homeschool teachers of 3
Owners of Homeschoolbookrenter.com