Thursday, February 16, 2006

Should I stay or should I go?

Yes, I've been a posting slacker. I have spent most of the days laying on the couch or in my bed feeling rather puny. I've been doing slightly better on a morning sickness remedy that's vitamin B6 and 1/2 a unisom. I'd hate to think what it might be....

There's a concert I REALLY want to go to next Friday 2/24. It's 4Him and it's their final concert tour. I have always wanted to see them and never got the chance to. It's in Sarasota, so I could stay overnight at my parents. I haven't bought tickets yet. I thought I'd go to my appt. tomorrow and see how everything is and then make a decision. Stu thinks I should go, but I don't know how much more sick I'll feel in the next week. I would take my two oldest children with me. I'm going to pray about it. I really don't want to venture out that far, but do want to go to the concert. Ugh, I hate decisions like this!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I vote that you go!!!