Thursday, February 02, 2006

Max's 5th Birthday & Butterfly Garden


Jamie acting like a large shark...RAH! Okay, I
put him up to it and he felt stupid!

The blue morpho butterfly. Isn't God great?

All the kids pose for Mom.

Dan waited a LONG time to get one to land on
him. Boy he was happy when it happened!

Mommy with Tommy looking at the water

Happy 5th Birthday, Max!! Born February 1st, 2001
Max weighed 10 pounds, 5 ounces at birth!

Yesterday was Max's bday and we all went to the Natural History Museum over at the University of FL campus. Max had never been to see the butterflies before and he loved it! We all had a good time as a family. Stu came over from work for a couple of hours, too! The weather was awesome just at 70 degrees and clear skies. It did a lot to take my mind off worrying about my pregnancy. I know I should not worry, but I do. Jane (my midwife) said maybe I should come in for an ultrasound around 7 weeks. I just might do that. I hope you all have a blessed day. I still need to take a shower. I stayed up too late last night.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This camera just rocks! Check out that butterfly picture, WOW!