Saturday, November 25, 2006

Visitors


We had friends come for a visit today! Celeste (yes, my daughter's namesake) and Brian along with their 2 daughters ages 4 and 5. It was so nice to catch up and visit for many hours over bbq and then later some pizza. The kids had a good time playing outside and in! Celeste says I haven't blogged much lately, so I thought I'd write a quick one. I included a picture of Celeste and me that was taken back in April. We've been friends since college. We met in December of 1987. It's been about 19 years now. Hard to believe!

Also, I WON BINGO on Women @ Home last week!!!! WOOT! I can't wait to see what my prize is...Pat is mailing it to me. I'll keep you posted on that one.

Have you tried mineral make up? I found it hard to believe those infomercials, but with staying up at night with the baby I was tempted to try it and it REALLY does work! Love it! Try it at www.bareminerals.com. (I get no kick-backs for my promotion.) Did you know that there's not much on at 4 in the morning? We have DISH and it pretty much goes to infomercials at that point. Hopefully, baby Eden will start sleeping through that feeding soon...

No comments: