Sunday, December 24, 2006

Happy Christmas Eve















Hello! Sorry I have not been on to post. It's been crazy busy around here. I am sure you can imagine preparing for Christmas with 6 children. Nursing has really made shopping more challenging, but I think managed to get it all done. I haven't really enjoyed this season this year. It's really too much trouble. I wish it were all more simple and the focus was truly on Jesus.

My parents came up on Friday and we opened our gifts with them. It was fun and good seeing them! I really wish my brother, Jamie, was coming this year! I hope you read this Jamie and have a big guilt trip. It's just not as fun... Also, we're not having any special Christmas dinner because we haven't been invited to one. It didn't occur to me until last night. My older brother is going over to his in-law's house and Stu's Mom is undergoing chemo treatment again. Stu's sister, Lu, and her family will be here for a couple days. I am looking forward to seeing them!
I posted a few pictures. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Misty said...

Nutrimill! LUCKY!

Unknown said...

I actually asked for an ultramill. Unfortunately, the Nutrimill was damaged and has to go back. It's too big for me to store in the kitchen, also. I think we'll order the ultramill just because it's smaller. I'm excited, tho! My ktec wasn't working--I bought it on ebay.