Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Eden Joy is 5 months old!


Today little miss Eden is 5 months old! I can't believe it! And she is still nursing. What a blessing that has been. She is very quick to roll both ways...which she demonstrated while I was trying to get her dressed for bed this evening. (See above.) I took Tommy to the doctor today and he has a right ear infection and pink eye. He's on antibiotics for the first time in 1 1/2 years. All else is normal. Just doing loads of laundry right now and trying to clean up. I made a yummy dinner this evening from my Momys cookbook. It's called Easy Sanchos. I will post some recipes, soon. We had white chicken chili last night and it rocked!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Look at that naked baby!!!! She reminds me so much of how N1 was built at that time!! Cute. :)

Anonymous said...

I love naked little baby pictures!

Thank you for the encouragement over on my blog, I really appreciate it!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! :)

Nan said...

What a nudie cutie!! :^D I love the name Eden!