Monday, February 19, 2007

We've had a bunch of sickies around here over the weekend. Jamie and Tommy had high fevers, sore throats, cold symptoms. Jamie spent Friday in the wee morning hours throwing up--for some reason. I have been very tired and a bit nauseated. I go to the doc to check out my elevated thyroid on Tuesday. Maybe that's what's going on. Please pray that Eden doesn't get any of it. Hopefully, nursing will help her keep her immunity up.

Today we're taking the day off from formal schooling. Although, Celeste is working on Spanish I and Algebra II. Jamie will do a FLVS assignment and Dan is doing 2 math worksheets. Still it's a lazy day. No Boy Scouts tonight. I need to go to the grocery store and I'd like to work out today. I'm still not feeling that great, but it's been almost a week since I exercised. Not going to lose weight that way! Kids are bickering, so I need to go.... yes, this goes on in my house, unfortunately.

No comments: