Thursday, August 02, 2007

I am sitting here in a moment of relative silence. (If you don't count the toddler who's waving his baby sister's blanket in my face and saying, "This was Eden's," over and over.) We are going to pick Celeste and Jamie up at the airport this evening. I can't tell you how happy this makes me. My family will be whole again. I feel like I can get on with my life now. Summers are always a mini-depression for me. It's hard to adjust to having them gone. It's not like they grew up and moved out. That will be different. I am just praising God today that I will enjoy their company once again!

Goings on: Eden has not been sleeping well at night. She's been up a lot. I think my milk supply may have fallen off. Or it could be just a growth spurt. I increased her solid food intake in the hopes that she just needs more calories. I don't want to stop nursing now. She is 10 1/2 months, so I'm not ready yet. (I've never gotten past 3 months, so this is amazing!)

Toddler is now dancing on his sister's blanket in front of me and exclaiming, "Ow, ow!" I don't know why. We'll be starting school probably on August 13th. I need to get more books, but am waiting on closings. Please pray for my husband's business. The Lord has certainly blessed us with several new home listings, but we need for them to sell in order to support the family. I covet your prayers! Okay, off I go to get ready for the big kids!

1 comment:

Eden said...

Hey Nancy! How are you doing? I've missed visiting you. I love the Above Rubies magazine! Thank you for recommending it to me. I apologize for not keeping up with you better, we've had computer problems. Hope to see you around.

Hugs,
eden