Thursday, July 26, 2007

I'm just hanging out biding my time until my family is all together again. Celeste and Jamie will be home in 1 week! Yahoo! (That's what we say in the south when we're excited.) No one has come down with chicken pox yet and it's been 15 days now. I'm still hopeful, though. Also, I have lost 4.5 pounds in the past 3 weeks. Not nearly what I wanted, but it's progress. I had to back off a little bit because my dieting was dinging the milk supply for Eden. Slow and steady will be fine! I don't know how long I'll be nursing. Check back with me when she gets her two front teeth---ahhh! Eden turned 10 months old last Saturday. She is crawling all over the house "combat style." It's very cute! She is still a wonderful baby with an easy temperament. PTL! I'm washing the big kids' bed linens and thinking of this time next week. I've been reading in the book of Job lately. It's good. I need to work on perseverance and patience--especially with my younger children. I'm also thinking about doing some commenting on home school curriculum I have used. When I can formulate some concrete thought one evening, I'll take a stab at it. Toodaloo!

No comments: