Monday, December 29, 2008

Just around the house

Coming soon...blog changes. Woo hoo!

Today we are just hanging around the house. Celeste is a work and so is Daddy. I have been doing laundry (still!) and some light cleaning. I washed our sheets and put them back on the bed. Am I the only one that only has 1 set of sheets for our bed?!? It doesn't bother me, but just wondering... Grandpa will join us for a spaghetti dinner later. He is very lonely. Please pray for him. "God sets the lonely in families." Psalm 68:6

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the new look Nancy! Too cute! And no you are not the only one who has one set of sheets for your bed. I too wash ours and put them right back on! I just never want to spend money on sheets! Our bed is huge and the mattress is deep so the sheets are expensive. I don't think it matters that we have one set . . .what matters is that we wash them! LOL!

Chris@Joyful Mother said...

Nancy,

Hey I like the new look but I can't read what you wrote. I have to confess it makes me dizzy. What are friends for but to tell you the truth. LOL.!! Change it up a bit so I can read what you wrote. All I see is stars!!!

Chris

Chris@Joyful Mother said...

I had to highlight the words to be able to read. Is this what you intended. Secret way of reading. LOL

Hope your New Year's is filled with big vision.

We are staying around home cuz some of the little ones are not feeling good. They have coughs.

Not fun on New Years.

chris