Friday, December 05, 2008

My little corner

My little corner of the world is a good place. It’s the place where Jesus has me right now. I see lots of little messes and messy faces. I see kids loaded in the car going lots of places. My little corner is up late and up early. Here, I am thankful. Thankful for such a large, wonderful family which I could have never imagined in a thousand lifetimes. Thankful for a dedicated husband who cares for us so deeply. Thankful for Josh’s baby toes, and Eden’s nose, Tommy’s smile, and Max’s freckles, Danny’s jokes, Jamie’s guitar music, and Celeste’s good company. Endless hours of laundry and dishes may be daunting, but get done with the many hands that make light work. My little corner of the world is a good place. It’s the place where Jesus has me. Right. Now.

No comments: