Thursday, December 10, 2009

God is BIG Enough

(Baby Kara Faith @ 29 weeks)

They say that I am crazy for letting you be born,
But one look at your angel face makes crazy all the scorn.

They say we can’t afford you–that you’ll need a lot of stuff,
But your pudgy cheeks remind us that our God is big enough.

They say it’s strange–seven kids so far–and ask what’s wrong with us,
How could we know that proof of married love would cause this fuss?

God’s Word tells me He made us, so when they look at you,
I’ll tell them not to ask me why, because He made you too!

Kelly Crawford
(I found this poem on Generation Cedar.)

1 comment:

Charlene Juliani said...

I just found you through network blog. I'm a mom of 6 and love reading about other large families! Your newest little one is an angel.

God Bless!