Saturday, October 30, 2010

Kara Faith's Monument

Today, Kara Faith's new stone was installed at her spot in the park. It is lovely! I wanted to take her daisies, but it is October and so I settled for a lovely white rose for my Peanut. A vase has been ordered to fit in the little spot on the left. I miss her a lot now. I remember how it felt this time last year as she was moving inside. I am not all sadness, though. Sharing this brings me joy and honors my little girl. To read her story go to Sweet Kara Faith.

2 comments:

Rachel @ Finding Joy said...

Nancy, the stone is beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

Rachel

and thank you, thank you, thank you for your very compassionate and sweet comment on my blog.

MarshaMarshaMarsha said...

Very beautiful marker, Nancy. I am so sorry for your loss of Kara Faith. {{{hugs}}} Praying for you tonight!