Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Think Pink

Could it be? 2 pink lines...okay, a blue + sign will do! Yes, I am 5 weeks pregnant today, woot!!! Now I know it's early, but I am just praying that at the end of this I will have another sweet baby to hold in my arms. (As my youngest tries to steal the mouse again!) We are really hoping for a girl this time, but a boy would fit in great, too! Dan says he wants a boy. This is not up to me, thank the Lord. That's God and Stu's department. Anyway, if you think about praying then please do. I am a little nervous. I have been tired and a little quesy at times among a few other things...this is good. I will go see my midwife, Jane, at around 8 weeks. Pray for God's provision to cover all of the expenses.

Read Psalm 127

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It would be cool if it was a boy but I really would like a little sister!!! That would be soooooo cool because I could drive her places and we could have shopping sprees!!!! But either way......

Anonymous said...

Nancy,
This is Dora, Celeste's sister. Congratulations!!! Hope all goes well.

Misty said...

Congratulations! How exciting for you. I started the Atkins diet yesterday and it says DO NOT GET PREGNANT WHILE DOING THIS DIET! So, I will probably conceive this month. LOL!

Dawn said...

I am praying with you for you and your new little one. This is just sooooo exciting!!!!

Unknown said...

I am very worried about this pregnancy...I just don't feel as yucky (in the stomach) as I did last week and I have so much fear