Sunday, March 19, 2006

Sneak Peek

Well, we got a sneak peek at our little baby this morning. I've been having some issues and we were worried about little one. Jane (my midwife) couldn't pick up a heartbeat with her doppler which is not unusual at almost 12 weeks--plus I have some fluff, so we snuck into the u/s room and took a look. Baby was jumping all over the place. I saw knees and little hands and a beautiful heartbeat. God is good all the time!

On another note, I received my order of Happy Phonics in the mail yesterday. I think this program is going to be great in teaching Max how to read...and Tommy...and baby #6. I have a lot of cutting out to do, but I think that's fun. Celeste is going to help me. We also got a huge world map to hang on the wall. I think I may get it laminated before we do that.

I hope to write again in a couple days. Read John 10:10.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! I am sooo happy that baby is all safe and sound in your tummy. The active ones are always so much fun!

Anonymous said...

It's a little scary when you can't hear the heartbeat - that happened with one of our girls and all was well! So glad your pregnancy is going great!

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon, I'm sorry that I can't always be around to take up the slack.

I love you and my struggle isn't so much that I don't trust God, but that I wish I could do more in my own power (I know that's wrong).