Friday, March 31, 2006

Berry Kix Deficit

Okay, BLAST General Mills from discontinuing the production of their Berry Kix cereal!!!! Tommy LOVES the stuff and for the past couple of weeks we haven't been able to get it, so Stu finally asks at Publix and they say, "Oh, they're not making it anymore." You're kidding, right?!? Children everywhere are weeping and gnashing their teeth (I'm sure). At least mine are! Oh well, we'll just have to find a substitute. They sure were great for keeping baby busy in the high chair.

On another note, my friend Valerie (who is 18 wks pregnant) rented a doppler on my suggestion and is having a blast with it. Now she can check on baby anytime. Modern science is just amazing. She had been worrying. I guess I'm at that stage, too. I'm at the I-feel-better-but-not-looking-pregnant-enough stage. So people of the world are thinking, is she fat or is she pregnant?? BOTH! Hey, I'm happy anyways!

Going to Tampa tomorrow to visit my friend, Celeste. Her daughter, Isabella, turned 5 this week and is having a birthday party. We haven't seen them for over a year, so it's time to go. My Celeste has a mimetime performance at the Spring Arts Fair in the morning and then we'll scoop her up and take off. We haven't been anywhere since Christmas, so it's about time! We'll be in Sarasota for Resurrection Day and we're also planning a beach vacation before the older kids leave for summer. TTFN!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was thinking of you this morning and wondering how you were! Glad you are doing well! :)