Wednesday, April 11, 2007










Here are a few pictures from the weekend. They include my Dad and StepMom (Pipa and Mima). Also, there is my younger brother, Jamie. We hadn't seen him in over a year--3 years for Celeste and Jamie. It was a crazy weekend and I was exhausted when we got home. It's a challenge to travel with 6 kids--but mostly the baby and the toddler wore us out! In addition, it was Dan's 8th birthday on Easter Sunday. I can't believe it's been that long. He's getting so big!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

You have a BEAUIFUL family!!!!

Unknown said...

Thank you, Lauren! I love them and feel SOOOO blessed!

a suburban housewife said...

Hey, Nancy! You've stopped by my blog before, so I decided to visit yours. Your family is precious- and your baby- Oh, my WORD!!

I'm dying to know which Sovereign Grace Church you attend. I'm a Sovereign Grace gal myself here in Athens, GA at Crossway Fellowship.