Monday, April 23, 2007

This and that

I finally have a few minutes... Unfortunately, I have just come down with a bad cold, sore throat, achiness, etc. Since I am nursing, I can't take decongestants. Ugh! My hubby just took Jamie to Scouts and the younger boys ran along, too. Baby is asleep in her swing. I'm thinking I should probably become horizontal for a few minutes, but wanted to write some lines as I have been noticably absent lately. I'm good for pictures!

Dan won his baseball game on Saturday. The score was 11-5 and he got 3 runs. One of them was a home run, so he got the "game ball." He was so excited. Now they go into tournament play. I hope that doesn't last too long. The schedule as been crazy.

I have a few prayer requests: Please pray for Dan. He is "acting up" lately. It is like he is vibrating, can't keep his hands to himself, says unkind things, is very selfish, etc. It is really wearing on me. We are trying to make sure he doesn't get too much sugar or things with additives. Stu needs prayer for work. We haven't had a closing since last summer. I am very overwhelmed and so is he. Condos are selling and we have many under contract, but they need to be completed and are behind schedule. We need financial blessing! I am feeling discouraged in a lot of areas right now. Please pray for me to persevere and trust God. I haven't been able to sit through a message at church since the baby was born and I'm feeling like I'm in a spiritual valley. Not sure what else to say because there's so much... thanks!

2 comments:

Misty said...

I took cold meds when I was nursing. I think just trace amounts get into breast milk. I would ask your OB about it. No use being miserable if you don't have to be.

I'll be praying for Dan and Stu.

Stacie said...

I hope you feel better soon.