Thursday, April 05, 2007

Put to the Test

Today is testing day. FL law for home schoolers requires that they turn in either a yearly standardized test or be evaluated by a certified teacher. We like to do the test. (I couldn't find an evaluator who would give me valuable feedback, so I gave up!) Anyway, Celeste, Jamie, and Dan are testing today and tomorrow all morning. Please pray for a good outcome! I hope I do well--it is a reflection on how well home school has gone this year. Usually my kids test many grade levels ahead. I'm hoping that continues! Meanwhile, I have to go get a shower before the rest of the younger crew gets up. Bye!

2 comments:

Celeste said...

Do they take the tests at home, or do they have to go somewhere else to take them. Is Celeste going to enroll in college next year to start getting college credit?

How is Stuart's business going? Real estate here is at a complete stand still. Patricia's had her house for sale for 1 year and has not sold it.

Celeste said...

I just realized that none of the other comments I have tried to make in the past have ever gone through. I have commented a lot, but I was never registered, so I guess you never got any of them. Oops!!! No wonder you never replied to any of them. Well talk to you soon.