Saturday, June 02, 2007

Happy 13th Birthday, Jamie!



Today is my oldest son's 13th birthday! I can't believe it! Now I have 2 teenagers in the house. We had a party for him last night. We cooked out and the boys (14 of them) shot off water balloons, played football Frisbee, and ran around with squirt guns.

Stats:

Clifford James
Born June 2nd, 1994
9 lbs., 2 oz.
21 inches

We named him C.J., but in 2nd grade he changed his name to Jamie. Also, I was induced 5 days early because my first baby was 9 1/2 pounds. I love you, Jamie!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Such a small world. I was looking for Gator Mom and ttc#5 blinkies and your blog came up on a google search. I live in Gator country, Homeschool and know your Big Brother from Fellowship.!

Anonymous said...

celeste was 9.5 ibls at birth!!!! what! That makes no sense!