Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Just a quick note to let you know that I've been getting ready to send my older children off for the summer. They go to spend time with their father in the St. Louis, MO area. Celeste and Jamie will be leaving on Friday around noon. Their family is taking a Disney vacation, so for the first time they will be picked up here in North FL. Things have been crazy (as usual). Maybe I'll have more time to blog late at night after my littles go to sleep--or early in the morning! Please pray for me. Life changes dramatically overnight when my teens (Wow, I have 2 now!) are not here and the adjustment is not always smooth. Dan, Max, and Tommy miss their big sister and brother a lot. It's hard for them. I need ideas to keep a toddler busy. Anything would be appreciated!

No comments: