Friday, June 29, 2007

Blurry

As I sit here looking at the screen I am thinking it's a little blurred. Okay, only with my left eye. I picked up contacts today after not wearing them for 10 years. I suffer from terribly dry eyes, so many years ago quit wearing them. Well, wouldn't you know it, my Optometrist is out of town until July 9th. This is a sample pair that they had to order. Anyway, the R is comfortable and clear. The left is blurry and feels like there's a rock in it. I go p/u another pair next week--different brand. Maybe that'll be better.

Anyhoo, I'm going scrapbooking tonight. It's the first time in 6 months. Way overdue! I have a feeling my hubby is going to be home late, though. Bummer! I need to go feed Eden. She's crying at me from her jump up. Have a super weekend!

No comments: