Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Just life Wednesday






No major announcements here or anything. We all had a good time at Celebration this weekend. There were some amazing messages given by our very talented SG pastors. You can check them out here. The Saturday and Sunday morning sessions were my favorites!


I am finally feeling a bit better. I even made pancakes for breakfast today! We just ground some grain to make homemade rolls for this evening's dinner. I hope they turn out okay! Celeste is going to make them for us. It's 2 in the afternoon and I need to go get a shower. I've been lazy today doing stuff around the house. Also, Tommy is running a fever. A sure bet that he probably caught something from being around all the children this weekend at Celebration. Oh well! Enjoy the pics from the weekend!

1 comment:

Beth said...

oh my goodness I could not imagine going with out shirts in Oct let alone SWIMMING!!
Living on the opposite side of the country sure make a difference hey?
Glad to hear you are feeling a wee bit better.
Love the pictures by the way!!
Beth