Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Today, I am taking dinner to a good friend of mine, Chris, who had her 7th baby about 1 1/2 weeks ago. I am very excited to go see her newest addition--a little boy named Toby. Chris has 2 daughters and 5 sons now. Actually, Jamie, my 13 year old, is making the dinner. He's making Cheesy Mostaciolli for our family as well as theirs. Ahh, having teens is such a wonderful thing. Jamie has been making dinner most nights as I still don't feel well a lot. I will be 12 weeks tomorrow, so I think relief may be in sight....hopefully!

The other day I was thinking how I don't blog as much anymore. I just don't have a lot to say. I don't want to seem like I'm complaining, but my life is rather uneventful. I'm wondering if the hormones of pregnancy have me a bit depressed. Home schooling is rather challenging and I feel overwhelmed on occasion. Stu and I are really needing more time alone, but with 6+ children that rarely happens. I'm kind of feeling like I've lost myself. (I tend to feel that way during pregnancy.) So if any of you has a clear thought, please send it my way!

No comments: