Thursday, January 17, 2008

26 weeks belly shot


Okay, here it is. Yes, this is me at the end of a long day. Not the spiffiest picture, but I'll post it anyway. I am feeling huge! I hope this baby slows down in the growth department. I would prefer to deliver a baby that is less than 10 pounds. I'm already having a bit of a time getting around for laundry, cleaning, and baths, etc. Looks like Stu, Celeste, and Jamie will be called into more action. Please pray for Tommy. He is almost 3 1/2 and we're having a terrible time with potty training. I really need it to be done before this baby comes. I don't relish the thought of 3 in diapers. I can't believe I'll have 3 children aged 3 and under. From what I understand, it's a special "club." Be afraid...be very afraid!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look great. :) We did the 3, 3 & under ... all I can say is it's busy!!! You'll be fine, especially with all your big helpers. :)

wallinator said...

Hey, I had 3, 1 and under! :-D With no older helpers! It was a fun time, though, just no sleep!

Anonymous said...

I had three under three (15mos apart and 12mos apart). The diaper thing is not a hassel, really. In fact, you can look forward to getting over the diaper stage, the babyfood stage, and all those other stages at one time and get on with the fun stuff sooner!