Thursday, January 24, 2008

My beautiful daughter


Here is a picture of my gorgeous daughter, Celeste. Her friend, Angela, is taking a photography course at college and took this for an assignment. WOW! I just had to post it.
I go in for another baby check-up tomorrow. After that I go to every two weeks. I'm glad to finally be in that territory. I'm not feeling the greatest and am hoping my hip and tailbone pain will ease up some soon. A visit to the chiropractor helped a lot this week, but it's not all gone. The weather is dreary here today, but not cold. Homeschooling is going pretty well and Celeste is enjoying her college classes. She has a test in math and a paper to finish on Friday. We'll check her progress next week. We are very proud of her!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are very blessed - Celeste is a wonderful girl, inside and out!