Friday, April 04, 2008

A busy day

I haven't posted much because I've been so busy. I went to pick up Celeste today at college and it turned out there had been a bomb threat, so her friend brought her to meet me. She was a little unsettled by it, but is okay. Jamie helped me set up some books for a used curriculum fair at our church. After that, I took him to guitar. He has a recital this Monday. (We look forward to that...) Then I dropped him off for an overnight, ran to the grocery for more insulin syringes (I'll be glad when I don't have to take that anymore!), and home. An hour later I went to a baseball game starring Dan and Max. They won 10-3! Max got his first hit during a game and Dan ran home from 2ND when Max hit that ball. It was cool! Did I mention I took Tommy and Eden to the game without any teen help?!? Stu got pizza from a really yummy local place. There are only 5 eating establishments here, so we're limited. Well, I'm about ready to pass out now. We're getting everyone bathed and uniforms washed because they have another game at 9 AM. I have to be at the curriculum sale by 9, too! Being this busy should make the time go quickly before I have my baby--I can't wait!

No comments: