Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Tomorrow...


Well, tomorrow is the big day! I will be having a C Section at noon. Please pray for me as I am quite nervous and scared about it. The pain afterwards was horrific last time. I can't wait to meet this little guy. Also, please pray that nursing would be successful for me. Celeste will be posting a picture at one point, I'm sure, so look for that.


Also, Dan's 9th birthday was last week and I wanted to post a picture of him. He was hoping the baby would be born on his birthday. At least, they get to share the same month!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Hi Nancy! I will be praying for smooth sailing during your big C tomorrow and am so excited for your new baby to be here- it's finally time!!!

jampss said...

Hi There!
Just got home from vacation! I hope all went well for you and the new baby!
~Juli S.