Monday, September 08, 2008

Monday



For Today:

Outside my window... A sticky, hot Florida day begins. Lots of sunshine. No hurricane.

I am thinking... I just want to get through today. The boys are very crazy this morning.

I am thankful for... the fact that we are all healthy. We have no viruses, etc., but please do pray for Celeste. Her hair is thinning from being on methotrexate, she is very tired, and she is having some swelling and pain in some joints in her left hand. Also, I am thankful for my home.

From the kitchen... As usual, I fly by the seat of my pants. I think we're having sandwiches tonight. I need to plan the rest of the week--in my spare time!

I am going... to pick up Celeste from college today, then off to the grocery, and I have a request to stop by the library. On Tuesday, I have a ladies' meeting with some new friends I met at baby group when I had Joshua. Also, Jamie has a football game on Thursday night.

I am wearing... still in pj's--tshirt and shorts. Need to get that shower! (At least we got Bible in.)

I am hoping... my husband can find a good job that will support our family until the real estate market comes back.

Around the house... the grass got butchered yesterday. Our lawnmower is broken, so we borrowed a riding one from Stu's parents. It didn't work well, either. So we have a half cut, crazy looking lawn. Kids are watching Sesame Street while they wait for me. They just unloaded the dishwasher. Laundry is piling up... I want to mop the kitchen this week. I need help because I'm so achy all the time.

A picture thought I am sharing...

3 boys in blue

Max, Tommy, and Dan in the backyard--by Celeste.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is very cute!
I like your feelings all broken out like that....
I'm trying to finish up 2 more clients by 1:30pm when Sam & I leave for Santa Fe (I have a class too) -
Hoping I get a few more weeks before chemo starts back up...
Also hoping Sam does well with her Statistics class -worried about that one.... and hoping that my husband's ministry continues to make payroll, etc. each week....
money's been tight!
Wearing workout clothes -was at cycling this morning and just had other workout clothes with me for shower at the Y -will head back to the Y for step aerobics and just going to class -so why bother changing....
Feeling -very good and happy -learning to enjoy each and every good day God gives me/us -my family is happy so that's a biggie for me...
susan