Thursday, August 21, 2008

Fay

The hazards of living in Florida... Tropical Storm Fay is brewing over us. She is marching very slowly across the state and will pass directly overhead during the night hours. We have been waiting for this thing all week. It's about time! Jamie was out of school today and he will be tomorrow, too. (They use the schools for shelters, if needed--for those of you not living in hurricane land.) Too bad I'm not in college anymore...I could have a hurricane party, or in this case, a tropical storm party, ha ha! We'll have to play games tonight and I'll get to snuggle with my hubby. We're not going out. Having Cheesy Rigatoni for dinner. YUM! Check my recipe blog for that recipe. It's our favorite. See you on the "other" side of the storm.

"And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house, but it did not fall, because it had been founded on the rock." Matthew 7:25

No comments: