Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A glimpse of home

Here are a few pictures from around the house from now...midnight. I didn't clean up...but it actually doesn't look that bad.
This is our homeschool room. It seems the table is always cluttered which doesn't leave much room for actually getting work done there!
This is my family room. I feel like I live in a daycare...haha! Joshua sure does have lots of equipment. I nearly tripped over the exersaucer which was beneath my feet as I took this picture.

My sink area. Not too bad. I just need to load the dishwasher and it will be ship shape.

Okay, this is my side of the closet. 2/3 of the closet is unseen and a mess. (Not pointing fingers, but someone I share the room with is a packrat...) Keep in mind that more than 50% of these clothes are maternity or too small for me to wear!

Our fridge. Seems kind of bare for a family of 9. We just cleaned out all the leftovers for dinner tonight. We went through 3 bags of apples last week!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Thanks for coming to visit my little old blog. Love comments. Your house is great.

Elizabeth said...

Hi Nancy! Now I don't feel so bad that my living room also looks like a daycare. Who knew that little children and babies came with so much equipment? Beware of those exersaucers! Did you know they like to jump in front of you? They're favorite time is about 3am when it's dark and you're walking to the kitchen to get a drink of water. Be careful! :)