Sunday, October 12, 2008

Love.Life

Recently, my daughter came to me and expressed her desire to help the Pro-Life movement here in our community. Let's save God's precious little ones. Her goal is to raise awareness and garner support for our local organizations that help women make the choice of a lifetime. Here is a link to her intro web page. She named it Love.Life139. Those who are interested in contacting love.life in order to offer support, please see the email link at the website. If you live locally in the Gainesville area, I implore you to go to The Women's Resource Center website and make a donation. During these challenging economic times, they are in need of your support. No donation is too small. Go there and tell them Love.Life139 sent you!

Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me. Matthew 25:40
For you formed my inward parts;
you knitted me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
Wonderful are your works;
my soul knows it very well.
My frame was not hidden from you,
when I was being made in secret,
intricately woven in the depths of the earth.
Your eyes saw my unformed substance;
in your book were written, every one of them,
the days that were formed for me,
when as yet there was none of them.
Psalm 139:13-16

1 comment:

Candace/Chloe said...

Great post, Nancy!!! I love your daughter's site and love that her name is Celeste! ;-) But, mostly, I love that she values life and is doing something about it! I counsel at the Agape Pregnancy Help Center in San Antonio.....we are about to have our annual Walk for Life this Saturday. I will be posting about it on my blog and will link your daughter's site to mine....if that's okay! ;-)

Soli Deo Gloria!