Friday, October 31, 2008

Useful Educational Tool


Recently, I purchased the Leap Frog Letter Factory DVD for my 4 year old son, Tommy. He has had a hard time learning his alphabet. At first, he wasn't that excited to watch it, but now he is even asking for it. The exciting thing is that he is really learning his letters now! We are also using Rod & Staff's Early Learning Workbooks. I highly recommend the Letter Factory and these workbooks for your little one. Tommy loves to color and the workbooks have a lot of that. I find that Tommy needs more review with each letter and number, so I make my own worksheets for this. Gluing beans to each letter is a fun little activity Tommy likes. If you have an Aquadoodle mat you can practice writing letters over and over. I hope this is helpful to someone! I wish I had had this video with my older kiddos.

No comments: