Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving Update

Joshua takes a nap on the couch with Max.
Joshua is sitting up quite well!


Tommy drew this picture and said, "Mommy look. It's my dancing boy." How cute!


Well, after a few hours in the kitchen sink, the turkey did thaw adequately. My cousin, Jeanne, helped me prepare it and it came out just right. Thanks, Jeanne!

It's a quiet weekend around here. We're hoping to put up some Christmas lights--probably tomorrow. We need the clips that attach them to the shingles. It seems they got thrown away last year. On our "date" tonight, I'm sure Stu and I will pick some up. Jamie comes home tomorrow. He was missed by all! Currently, the two youngest are napping. Yay! I'm doing laundry and a some light cleaning. I signed up for twitter. Look for updates in my sidebar. It seemed interesting, so I thought I'd give it a try!

No comments: