Saturday, November 22, 2008

This Week

My girls--Celeste, 17, and Eden, 2.
All of my cowboys--Max, Tommy, Dan.

Celeste & Jamie

Little Mr. Mischief

Joshua cut his 2nd tooth (bottom front left) and started crawling for real. He turned 7 months old this week! I can't believe how big he is already! He is pulling up on things, too! The problem is his poor balance. Many crashes later, he still hasn't learned his lesson. Joshua is consuming 4 jars of baby food a day and 5-6 bottles. My prediction: another Max. My pantry shudders in anticipation...

I had a wonderful visit with a good friend, Katrine. She is 5 great boys ages 9-2. My boys really had a blast running around her 2 acres outside and I enjoyed "adult time." (Although we were interrupted on many occasions!)

Jamie flew to St. Louis today by himself. He is spending the week with his Dad. I'm sure he will have a super good time. Celeste is working like crazy. She has 2 exams and 2 papers due on Monday for classes, so there won't be much social time. She's a bit stressed out. Please pray for her. She lost her glasses a week ago. We thought they would turn up, but haven't. New ones are not in the budget, so I'm just praying they'll magically appear. She wears contacts, but can't wear them ALL day. I'm not sure what we'll do... Pray God would provide an answer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nancy, you can get new glasses, with great service, from eyeglassdirect.com for about 42 dollars (includes shipping!) and they come in about 5 days!
Bonnie