Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Happenings

Well, if you're anywhere around the news then you know that the FL Gators beat UCLA in the NCAA Championship game that was played Monday night. Go Gators!! The score was 73-57. We don't usually follow sports, but all of us watched the game and it was quite spectacular. It's not every day FL gets this kind of well-earned honor!

In other much more exciting news....my friend, Valerie, went for her ultrasound yesterday. She is 19 weeks along with her 5th baby. Val had a 4D ultrasound and said the baby looked just like her daughter, Rebekah, SO it's a GIRL!! WOOT! I'm so excited for her. This was the tie-breaker. Val has a 9 year old daughter, twin 8 year old boys, and a 5 year old daughter. I can't wait for mine, but it's going to be about 6 more weeks, ACK! I can get 4D, but it costs an additional $150 and we already have to pay for it anyway, so I'm not so sure I'll do that.

Well, I've got 4 baskets of laundry sitting in my room and a child who can't find something to wear. Yes, this is reality. We need to get on top of it. So I'd better go and get kiddos ready and start home school.

No comments: