Wednesday, April 26, 2006

New Technology

I am so excited. Stuart just installed my new HP printer/scanner/copier and I was able to print some photos from my digital camera. So much fun!! Also, it prints b&w in record speed! It's the HP PSC 1610. We got a new computer about a month ago and it's amazing how much faster everything is. Fortunately, my older children know how to operate this stuff better than I do--how did that happen?!?

Tomorrow morning I go see the endocrinologist to discuss my gestational diabetes and my thyroid (which is high). I am hoping to stay off of insulin as long as possible. My back-up OB wants me on it, but I'm lobbying for a reprieve at this time. Please pray for me in this regard! My fastings have come down a bit since I upped the Juice Plus. Let's hope that does it! Now that I went to the Chiropracter today I can go for a walk, too. God bless!

No comments: