Thursday, June 29, 2006

26 weeks, 1 day estimate weight 2 lbs., 5 oz.

Kind of down in the dumps again today. I guess it's just a pregnant thing. I am VERY tired. I've been going non-stop for the past several days. My best friend, Val, was here with 3 of her kids and we had a good time. Yesterday I had another ultrasound. We're STILL having a girl. She looked lovely! I'll try to add a picture. I'm doing well with my gestational diabetes. I took a blood test that is supposed to tell you how well your sugars are in control and mine came back NORMAL--ha! Baby is measuring about a week ahead, but I don't have excess amniotic fluid yet and fundus is measuring right on 26 weeks. I can't wait to meet this little girl and I miss my kids that are gone :(!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thats very good you are still having a girl! im so excited that in a couple of months celeste will have a little sister that we can spoil! let me know if you need any help with the little boys who i know can be a handful for you being very pregnant! let me know love you and i miss seeing you every other day lol.