Sunday, June 25, 2006

Ice Cream Sundaes

Ahhh, the lure of ice cream. It is a family favorite at all times, but especially on a hot summer day. Last night we went and bought toppings and had homemade sundaes. That was fun for the boys. Of course, we bought Publix vanilla ice cream, Hershey's chocolate syrup, strawberry syrup, gummy bears, chocolate jimmies, and whipped cream. It was fabulous! We'll do it again when my friend comes to visit on Monday!

BTW, Tommy turned 22 months old yesterday. Where does the time go?? I just wish he could talk better. I think that would cut down on the screams of frustration we get frequently. Please pray for me as I select homeschool curriculum for my children for the coming year. I have very high standards and it looks like this is going to be a costly year. Of course, I can reuse curriculum once we own it. Every text doesn't always work for every child, though! Have a blessed week!

1 comment:

Maria said...

I have a Tommy too. He is 28 months though.....

I will have difficult decisions to make reqarding homeschooling this year as well.

~hugs~