Thursday, June 01, 2006

Just a few things to do today. Well, we found out Celeste and Jamie are not leaving until the 14th of June for St. Louis. I breathe a little sigh of relief that I can spend 2 more weeks with them. They will be gone for 8 weeks.

Today I am getting my hair highlighted. I'm tired of the top being brown and gray. Yes, gray. It makes me feel old and I am very young at heart. Also, I go see my back-up OB to discuss my blood sugars. I'm afraid he wants me on insulin for my fasting sugars. My midwife says she can't see me if I go on insulin....but she can deliver. The past several mornings I've had readings over 100. They're really supposed to be under 95. I am praying for favor this afternoon in this situation. God may have already given me favor by providing such a nice OB to work with. I thank Him for that.

Well, off to get started on my day. Laundry awaits. Cleaning awaits. A screaming baby from the highchair awaits.

No comments: