Saturday, June 24, 2006

Okay, I'm doing a little better the past couple of days. I have just been really down in the dumps with my older children gone. Yesterday I took the little boys to the Gator Dollar store and we got new cap guns, yea! I also went by the driver's license place to get a handbook for Celeste to study. She'll be getting her learner's permit in August--I can't believe it! I KNOW she can't wait! I'll be glad when she's driving because she can help me with errands.

Today we're just working around the house and outside. Just a quiet weekend on tap for us. My best friend, Valerie, is coming to visit on Monday for a couple days. I am REALLY looking forward to that. We'll have 7 kids in the house then as she has 4. She's also pregnant with a little girl and is due 5 weeks before me. My pregnancy is going well and my sugars are doing great!!! Fastings have been in the 80's for a week now...praise God for whatever he's doing there! Have a super weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK I am not sharing this driving handbook information with my daughter, she'll be back on my case about not letting her drive! I'm just not ready for her to take that step.