Tuesday, July 25, 2006

All You Need

"And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus." Phil. 4:16

"...for your Father knows what you need before you ask him." Matt. 6:8

"The Lord protects the simplehearted; when I was in great need, he saved me." Isa. 116:6

I have really felt over the past couple of days that God is impressing on me that He has given me all I need and that He will continue to cover me in that area. This is in the midst of my heart not quite feeling that way. I just needed to remind myself of this and went to the Word to get some reinforcement. Above is just a sample of what I found. I hope it encourages you, too! It's hard to live in this modern, American society and not feel that some of our wants are really needs. I pray today that we all would look to our Father to meet our every need.

2 comments:

jump4joy said...

How true that is. Thanks for the reminder. I had a flesh rebellion or temper tantrum today and needed to hear that.

Unknown said...

Yeah, I had a day of overwhelmedness yesterday, too! Pray, pray, pray!