Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Welcome to your 30th week...

Okay, a cure for heartburn would be invaluable right now. Also, if I could just borrow a 25 year old's body for the remainder of this pregnancy, that might be helpful as well! From about 1:30 to 3 AM last night I had some terrible pain in my right groin area. It was kind of like contractions, but just in one little place. My midwife says we may never know what it was...I hope I never do again! Needless to say, I'm short on sleep today and having a few more aches and pains than usual. I guess I'll just chalk it up to pregnancy at 38...okay you got me, it is the 6th one that has gotten this far! Hey, I have a screaming 23 month old at my lap. Guess that closes the thought for the day. Now where's my hubby with that pizza??

1 comment:

April said...

Hi Nancy,
Thanks for visiting my blog. Hang in there, your in the home stretch. I had such bad heartburn with all of my pregnancies I thought the fires of hell had relocated to my esophagus.