Thursday, July 20, 2006

Life has been a bit depressing. I don't even know where to start. I guess it all started when my big kids went away for summer...that always REALLY SUCKS! It upsets the balance in our family. My boys miss them and I miss the fun they are. Plus they're lots of wonderful help. I guess I'm just being pregnant. I can't seem to get a babysitter this summer. We haven't been on a date since May and before that it was January. I'm lonely. My hubby is wrapped up with work. It's too hot to go outside--especially when you're almost 30 weeks pregnant. I wish we had a pool--they're soooo expensive. I have so many other things to complain about, but I think I'll just stop with life is no fun right now and hasn't been...

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

(((Nancy))) hang in there!

Unknown said...

Thank you, Stephanie. I just really miss my children and I'm feeling all grumpy and pregnant.