Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Life goes on

Okay, as a mother of 6 I am having a hard time keeping up with everything! School is almost out...we're wrapping up our year. We've been busy concentrating on studies. I have 2 birthday parties to throw this month. Celeste is turning 16 and Jamie is turning 13. Two big ones! I feel like there are not enough hours in the day to accomplish everything. Nursing the baby is time to relax, but I miss out on doing other stuff. With the price of gas going up I see us staying home more. My suburban only gets 13mpg. Ack! The price of a large family seems to go up. It's mostly in the gas and food that it's hitting us right now. It's all so depressing. And Jamie and Celeste will be gone for the summer soon...

My thoughts are out of order and jumbled today. Sorry about that!

1 comment:

Leah Belle said...

Hey girl, I've been missing you. I hope you find peace in the midst of your busy life.